Hello,
I'm just learning how to create this site...Here goes.
I just returned home from a two week holiday. As Tamara called her trip The Alberta farewell Tour, mine could be called I Just Quit my Job Celebration Tour. For those of you from STEP reading this, no offense intended, I'm just excited about school in the fall :)
We had the beetle packed to the roof - evidence that this car definitely holds more than most people think.

Anyways, Darren met me at my parent's house in Martensville and then we headed north about 15 minutes past La Ronge to Nemeiban Lake for three days of cooking, fishing and enjoying the great outdoors. Here are some pics for those of you who are interested (PS: this is so much more fun than working) :

From here, we continued on to Waskesui where Darren and I had planned to golf three rounds. Unfortunately, we were forced to leave because of rain. Poor Darren only got 16 holes in.
We sat in our tent in the pouring rain for 15 hours and decided we could be making better use of our time, so we left and headed to the great metropolis of Edmonton. Where we rented a hotel room, went out for dinner and watched R.V. (not so great).
I dropped Darren off for work in Sherwood Park after a brief visit with a very pregnant Dawn and Wade and Brynn, friends of ours in Sherwood Park, (only Dawn was pregnant).
And then I went to stay with Mandy in Edmonton while Darren headed off for two weeks of grueling work while I continued to holiday - something doesn't feel very fair about that...
I wish I'd taken more pictures of this leg of the trip but, not much I can do about it now. I apologize to Edmonton and Dawn and Wade and Brynn!
Okay, I've just wasted the entire morning creating this thing. I guess I should do something productive...or have a nap. Check back later for more additions and the conclusion of my Celebration Tour. I hope I can figure out how to place these pictures better. They are so hard to format. Any advice?
I'm just learning how to create this site...Here goes.
I just returned home from a two week holiday. As Tamara called her trip The Alberta farewell Tour, mine could be called I Just Quit my Job Celebration Tour. For those of you from STEP reading this, no offense intended, I'm just excited about school in the fall :)
We had the beetle packed to the roof - evidence that this car definitely holds more than most people think.

Anyways, Darren met me at my parent's house in Martensville and then we headed north about 15 minutes past La Ronge to Nemeiban Lake for three days of cooking, fishing and enjoying the great outdoors. Here are some pics for those of you who are interested (PS: this is so much more fun than working) :

From here, we continued on to Waskesui where Darren and I had planned to golf three rounds. Unfortunately, we were forced to leave because of rain. Poor Darren only got 16 holes in.

We sat in our tent in the pouring rain for 15 hours and decided we could be making better use of our time, so we left and headed to the great metropolis of Edmonton. Where we rented a hotel room, went out for dinner and watched R.V. (not so great).
I dropped Darren off for work in Sherwood Park after a brief visit with a very pregnant Dawn and Wade and Brynn, friends of ours in Sherwood Park, (only Dawn was pregnant).
And then I went to stay with Mandy in Edmonton while Darren headed off for two weeks of grueling work while I continued to holiday - something doesn't feel very fair about that...
I wish I'd taken more pictures of this leg of the trip but, not much I can do about it now. I apologize to Edmonton and Dawn and Wade and Brynn!
Okay, I've just wasted the entire morning creating this thing. I guess I should do something productive...or have a nap. Check back later for more additions and the conclusion of my Celebration Tour. I hope I can figure out how to place these pictures better. They are so hard to format. Any advice?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home