Thursday, August 24, 2006

Continued...

Well, it's been a while since I added new content and I need to add the last part of my trip.

So it looks like I left off with dropping Darren off in Sherwood Park. I then went to Mandy's place and we hung out there for a few days. She was busy working so I spent a lot of time wandering around White Ave - it's right by her place.

Then on Saturday morning Mandy and I went to Jasper where we camped for a few nights. Here are some pics... here's Mandy setting up the tent and myself at Maligne Canyon.


And this is where my camera breaks down so no more pictures, sorry.

Anyways, after Jasper I went to visit Leanne in Red Deer for a few nights and then headed back to Regina to get ready to leave.

So now it's been a few weeks and in the meantime, I've just been busy getting ready to leave and then Darren came home on the 16th and he's still home. As it turns out, he's not going back to work until Monday so we've been able to spend a couple of extra days together. It's been great. We've been catching up on all of the stuff we need to get done before we're gone for the winter. We've also been saying our goodbyes to friends and family. It's been busy but good. I start school in 12 days!

If you're ever in Calgary look us up!

You can now add comments to this site. Just click on the blue comments tab at the end of each entry.

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home