Feeling better
I just spent the last two days in Calgary's Rockyview hospital (there is no view of the Rockies). I had the world's worst stomach ache and was convinced I was having an Appendix attack. I was sent to the hopsital by MRC's doctor only to sit around for 7 hours and then sent home with no diagnoses. I was back again this morning for an ultra sound of which, the results took 5 hours only to be told that I had a bought with irritable bowel syndrome???? I'm not confident in the diagnosis but I feel better now so I won't complain. I missed the two most important days of the week and now feel extremely behind.
I guess I'll be busy catching up and hopefully I'll forget this whole thing ever happened!
Wish me luck!
I guess I'll be busy catching up and hopefully I'll forget this whole thing ever happened!
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home