Monday, September 18, 2006

Ahhh

Finally a chance to breath. It's been extremely hectic this last week. Busy, busy, busy. I spent all weekend getting homework done and running around visiting senior citizens. I ended up playing crib for two hours with ladies named Ruby, Diane and Elaine - all in their 80s. So that was fun. They want me to keep coming back - maybe I will. Although it seemes like they get lots of visitors and maybe I should visit with someone who doesn't get any?

I had my first article reviewed. It was an interesting experience and overall, I felt OK about it. He did say I was a good writer - so there Terry!

I think sometimes I do things just to prove to others that I can. I mean I failed my first Econ class with a 33% and then went on to major in it. Now why would I do that? Economics isn't even really that interesting...mmmm.

Enough with the pshyco (sp????) anyone out there know how to spell physcology? Did I get it right? Always a guessing game. It's OK though because my aunt told me that either a person knows how to spell or they don't (that's what her kids Grade 3 teacher told her) I'm probably at a Grade 3 spelling level! I just didn't get that gift. Once again, makes a person question the whole writing thing??!!

Have a great day and don't forget to leave me comments. Specifically, let's conduct a pole. How many people think spelling is a God-give gift? I look forward to your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home