Large coffee
This morning required a large coffee. It was one of those mornings. I didn't want to get out of bed and I was running late and then traffic was bad and I didn't make my lunch last night...blah, blah. I think it's this rainy, depressing weather.
Anyways, nothing new to comment on. Just thought I'd share my hectic morning.
For all you Grey's Anatomy fans out there, what'd you think of the season opener? One thing I don't like, it overlaps with The Office - now what were they thinking? How am I supposed to watch both of my favorite shows? Grey's anatomy of The Office? I'll put that one out there.
Anyways, nothing new to comment on. Just thought I'd share my hectic morning.
For all you Grey's Anatomy fans out there, what'd you think of the season opener? One thing I don't like, it overlaps with The Office - now what were they thinking? How am I supposed to watch both of my favorite shows? Grey's anatomy of The Office? I'll put that one out there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home