Decision time or is it???
I find myself in quite a position. I jumped the gun and registered with a Human Resource company to see what kind of job I could get and now I keep getting these interview options and I'm forced to make a decision. Do I pursue the elusive dream of making it as a 'big time' reporter/writer. Or, do I cash in and take a nice comfortable job working 9-5 with 1 hour lunch breaks and new computers, good pay, even better benefits and three weeks of holidays but inevitable boredom? When put like that it seems I should take the comfortable job doesn't it...but something inside of me doesn't want to give up that easily. I also have my health - or lack there of - convuluting my decision making ability. I now have pressures I never had before to have a baby. Plus, I'm sick and run down right now - do I even have the energy to try and make a go of it? All questions running through my head. Who would have thought making career decisions would ever get this difficult? If only I were a man. No biological clock. What if I do get a different job will I always resent having a baby? And these are questions only a woman without a child would ask because I'm sure once you have your own baby all of this seems like nonesensical whining. Isn't motherhood supposed to be the best thing that could ever happen to me? Why can't I have both. Well wait a minute, I can if I take the cushy job. At least that's a job I could go back to once a baby comes. I can't see myself working 60 hours a week and having a sporadic schedule. Ahhhhhhh, this is so frustrating. Any advice? I guess I could just put off making this decision. Great the spell check isn't working there's probably a million spelling errors in here. Oh well, bare with me.
I would welcome anyone's advice on the situation.
Bye for now.
I would welcome anyone's advice on the situation.
Bye for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home