Danielle & Andrea's health blog
Hi! Here's my first entry...I'll have to make it quick because I have to run. But I'll start by listing some standby foods to make this easier for us! Tried tested and true!
-Sour dough spelt bread - you'll find this at health food stores. It's pretty good.
-Butter - can eat butter
-blueberries - you can have berries on the cleanse - I like to blend blueberries with rice milk and ice for desert. it's not too bad. Don't get flavoured rice milk though. Try to get non-pasteurized too
-eggs - the world's best omelette directions are in the cook book I gave you - just don't add cheese :)
-cabbage borscht
-all raw nuts and seeds
-unpasteurized honey - superstore or health food store
-almond butter - mmmm
- a quick desert: Mix together into balls: ground almonds, unsweetened coconut, maple syrup, cocoa and then roll in ground almonds - very good
-plain yoghurt
-rice noodles - I like to buy them individually packaged like ichi ban noodles with flavour package and then stir-fry veggies into it
-all vegetables
-make veggie omelletts
Supplements:
Greens of some sort
Genestra brand fish oil (tastes like oranges) can be ordered online
fibre supplement
fungal defense - then primal defense
I'll keep posting recipes and food ideas day by day.
-Sour dough spelt bread - you'll find this at health food stores. It's pretty good.
-Butter - can eat butter
-blueberries - you can have berries on the cleanse - I like to blend blueberries with rice milk and ice for desert. it's not too bad. Don't get flavoured rice milk though. Try to get non-pasteurized too
-eggs - the world's best omelette directions are in the cook book I gave you - just don't add cheese :)
-cabbage borscht
-all raw nuts and seeds
-unpasteurized honey - superstore or health food store
-almond butter - mmmm
- a quick desert: Mix together into balls: ground almonds, unsweetened coconut, maple syrup, cocoa and then roll in ground almonds - very good
-plain yoghurt
-rice noodles - I like to buy them individually packaged like ichi ban noodles with flavour package and then stir-fry veggies into it
-all vegetables
-make veggie omelletts
Supplements:
Greens of some sort
Genestra brand fish oil (tastes like oranges) can be ordered online
fibre supplement
fungal defense - then primal defense
I'll keep posting recipes and food ideas day by day.

2 Comments:
Can we really eat plain yogart??
Alright, I just got an e-mail and the fungal defense is on back order!! It should arrive next week sometime. I guess i should eat as much sugar as possible now, i am just kidding, ok maybe i am not but... i will really miss sugar. I am a little concerned about the cravings that are to come. BLAH.
Dani
Post a Comment
<< Home